This 13 story office building, which previously housed the Federal Bar, is centrally located on one of the worlds most recognized boulevards and only three blocks from the White House. 1875 Pennsylvania Ave is an interconnected, three building complex connecting to the existing buildings at 1801 and 1899 Pennsylvania Avenue, and encompassing the north side of Pennsylvania Avenue between 18th and 19th Streets. The lobby features a dramatic, 150-foot atrium and a sloped fountain, connecting to shallow fountain pools. Conference rooms on every floor face the atrium. Another dramatic feature are the three bridges, completely suspended from one side, which provide access to the neighboring building on the west side. The building also incorporates many two-story features, extensive conference and file storage facilities, multiple balconies, and a rooftop terrace. The current tenants are Wilmer Hale.